Account representative – Group Insurance and group annuity plans
Vézina & associés inc.
Full time, permanent
Location: 4374, Avenue Pierre-De Coubertin, Montreal
At Vezina, a Marsh & McLennan Agency company, our mission is to make a difference in the moments that matter for our colleagues, clients, and communities.
As an Account representative – Group Insurance and groug annuity plans, you will report to the Assistant Vice President. You will be responsible for managing both the client group insurance plan and retirement plan.
- Curate the client files. Audit plan documents. Create salary deduction files, benefits summaries and other client facing documents and tools. Assist client with government filings. Responsible for adequate archiving, accounting and other activity reporting in internal software.
- Manage client projects. Ensure strategic planning and preparation of client documents. Manage renewal, and other project, timelines to ensure timely reporting and deliverables based on client decisions. Responsible for plan implementations. Responsible for collecting employee census and demographics information and plan data. Responsible for communication initiatives.
- Develop relationships with assigned clients. Act a primary contact for day-to-day events throughout the service cycle. Act as liaison between client/vendor to resolve escalations and to achieve client goals. Provide education and training to clients. Oversee vendor relationships.
- Work in a team environment and assist the advisor with development of client renewals and other client events.
- Have a permit in good standing of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers in group personal insurance plans and in group annuity plans;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience;
- Have work experience in both retirement plans and group insurance;
- Have a DEC or an AEC in insurance and financial services is an asset;
- Have a sense of customer service and excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Work knowledge with MS OFFICE (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including a work schedule of 35 hours per week and the possibility of working remotely, health benefits, pension plan, employee assistance program, work-family balance, volunteer opportunities, and others.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to the attention of Veronique Godard at email@example.com .